Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In the Stillness of This Moment


In the Stillness of This Moment

In the stillness of This Moment
as I sit
feeling no movement
no back
no forward
no side to side
I struggle
to just sit
sit and be still

Built for motion
designed for perpetual movement
going
doing
no matter what
just do
just go

do what?
go where?
why?
why must I
be continually
motion filled
movement bound?
why can’t I
just be still?

still to listen
still to receive
still to just
simply
be

so I sit
in this moment of stillness
that too soon will end
I release this guilt
that tells me I’m wrong
for allowing this moment
to be all that I am
I embrace the divinity
that fully encompasses me
and I see
truly see
that it is in the stillness
of this very moment
that all else subsides
and I am One
One with all
and One with Thee

…in the stillness of this moment

~*~ ©Regina Ann   2/9/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment