Thursday, June 17, 2010

What Do You Desire?

Back in May Doreen's (Doreen Virtue, 4AngelTherapy) card was the Angel Francesca and her message was: "What do you desire right now? Visualize it and it will come about and negativity will block your progress." As I contemplated what I truly desired many things came to mind, successful business, successful community, children filled with God, right relationships with others, etc... Even with all these wonderful intentions I still felt as though I had not gone completely to the heart of what I truly desire. 

As I sat quietly and went inside to my deepest intention it came to me. My deepest intention is to be completely filled with God. As I am completely filled with God and allow every aspect of my being to be God then all other aspects of what I am in this life come into place and become as they are to be. I believe this is what God truly meant by "ask what you will with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole spirit, and it will be given to you as it is in Me."

So I ask you to consider: "What do you desire right now?" Explore the very depths of your whole heart, mind, and spirit to ask what you will of God.

~*~  Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment