Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Breathe Deeply


Breathe Deeply

Breathe Deeply you say
You gotta be kidding me!
Breath has not left this upper chamber
since I was but a kid

Why not? are you for real?
I don’t have time to think about it!
Why not? well, you are full of questions
Yes, my time is what I make of it
So why then don’t I take time
to breathe deep, to relax?
My power I’ve given to everything else
a clock, electronics, my boss, my spouse
Why, I don’t even recognize my self

Breathe Deeply, it seems ridiculous to me
to believe that I could feel power to Breathe Deep
and yet, if I don’t even control my own breath
if I don’t allow even my breath to purely flow
what else in this life can I expect
to flow to have power to control

My life is my own yet I gave it away
It happened so subtly
I can’t even say
the time or the date
or event
where it went

Breathe Deeply you say
Breathe Deeply ~ Release
all that does bind me
to these balls and chains
Breathe Deeply ~ Receive
Love, Hope and Peace
Breathe Deeply and Listen
to my own heart beat

Breathe Deeply ~ I get it!
Breathe Deeply and Live

~ Breathe Deeply


~*~ Regina Ann
3/15/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment